How Did My Family Arrived At NZ

The first member of my family to live in NZ is my dad. He first  found out about NZ because of his friends. Also because of a scaffolding that’s in another country. He was sad to leave us and his home country but he just couldn’t miss a big opportunity for our future. 

The first City he lived in was Auckland. My second family member who arrived was my mum. My mum got accepted because of my dad. It was hard for my mum at first to be away from us so she would always spoil us.

My oldest sister got here before me and my other two sisters because it was her birthday present. Her first job was a cashier at some store but she quitted for personal reasons. Now she has a husband and lives close to us and is living her best life. 

Year 2022 was the year that I had to move to NZ and just lived there. My first week of school wasn’t great because of some people making fun of my English accent. But I don’t really bother now because I now know how to handle it.

My sister’s life here is good but they don’t really want to socialise for personal reasons. My other sister is still studying and having a chill life. While my other sister is now working while studying.