What ANZAC Day Means To Me

What ANZAC Day Means To Me 

ANZAC Day means to Me as a rest day because My Country was not involved with it. All we know is that it happened when World War 1 didn’t even start and that New Zealand and Australia got together as a team. ANZAC Day was also made for all the soldiers who fought and died that year.

On My rest day I would always oversleep because I only get to do it once in a while and then I eat. Sometimes if My mom is in the mood we go to Sylvia Park and go to Yoyoso. Yoyoso is a place where you can buy cute stuff for school supplies and other stuff. If we were done buying stuff from Yoyoso we would go for Milk tea and would just talk around.

I f My Mom still wants to go around we would go to McDonald and just go home. When we go home we would change clothes and clean up the house. My chores are to organize stuff or take out the trash. If we finish early we would watch tv.

When noon came we would just eat our dinner and just talk around. If we finish eating we would go to our rooms and scroll around on our phones. When we get bored we talk about our dreams or our childhood till we fall asleep.