My Manaiakalani Film Recount

My Manaiakalani Film Recount

In the Morning we had some time to play for a while because the bell still hadn’t ring. We had an early Morning tea so we could be in the theatre in time. When morning tea was finished the teachers made sure that we did everything before we left. They made us line up in the top court then got paired up to some kids to look after.

There were two buses for the whole school to use. It was mixed up but there were three teachers each to look after us. When we arrived in the theatre we saw a lot of other schools. Some of them were even smiling at us and some just ignored us.

We got seated in our seats and got to see our other Schools’ presentations. Some of them were really funny and some were also good ones. It was really fun watching other School’s presentations and my School’s one too. The videos ended and we got lined up then went back to the bus.

I was just talking with the kid that I was looking after and with my other friends also. We arrived back to School and just had lunch. When we got back to class we watched some more movies. We even commented on some of the movies. We cleaned up and that’s how my day ended.